Through the HR self-service portal, you’ll be in control! You have the ability to order background checks using pre-defined packages determined by our experienced staff based on the type of job or industry.
No more background check black holes. You’ll know where each report is every step of the way. You’ll be able to communicate with our staff using our sophisticated note system or email so if we need a bit more information, you’ll know about it and can get it for us right away.
From applicant self-screening to your online employee application, the self-service portal lets you decide who gets a background check based on predefined filters. This means no data entry and once placed, the order goes seamlessly to us where we check for errors, compliance, red flags and more.
From your account profile, you’ll be able to create users and branches, view reports across your entire screening program, pay invoices, view pricing, as well as see your screening effectiveness status and more.
Seamless integration and instant submission to the E-Verify system as well as existing HR platforms and includes branch capabilities, document receipts and compliant electronic signatures.
No extensive expertise in I9 compliance rules required so training costs are reduced by up to 80% and all steps for completing the I9 are easily outlined for the user.
Guided workflow and real-time error checking as well as step-by-step instructions eliminates duplicate data entry and transcription errors.
Automatic ICE-compliant audit trails and tracking in addition to secure user management ensures forensic-quality audit reports.
You won’t need a IT team to advertise your job openings. With our career site you can include it on your company website and create new jobs in minutes.
We automate collecting of resumes, cover letters, and we have an easy to use employee application that puts data entry on the candidate to speed processing and reduce errors.
Once you have an applicant in the process, you can review resumes, reject or hire, initiate a background check, extend an offer letter and more.
The process is so easy and intuitive, candidates love it. They will also love it because you’ll be able to communicate with them every step of the way.
Swift Hire invited applicants through email to initiate the background check process. In addition it helps the applicant track the progress as well as sends out automated reminders.
Once received, HR can review all applicant information and decide whether to process the background check or pass on the candidate.
Personal information is entered by the applicants using a secure web form backed by encryption and a guarantee of information privacy according to the FCRA.
We understand the importance of connecting systems to transfer important applicant information. The benefits are straightforward: improve turnaround, reduce errors and costs, improve accuracy. We are proud to offer our clients integrations into most of the leading Applicant Tracking Systems. No matter what system you are using, we either already have an integration or we can get one quickly. We also integrate into some of the biggest and best data sources so that you can rest assured you are always getting the best information, automated.
• Names associated with the social security number
• Addresses associated with the social security number
• May disclose date of birth
• Aids in verifying applicant identity
• Helps to discover false/inaccurate social security numbers
• May discover additional names used by applicant
• Establishes comparative address history
• Dates of employment
• Position Held
• Reason for Leaving
• Rehire Eligibility
• May expose “gaps” in employment that may not have been disclosed by applicant
• Helps to verify whether applicant has the necessary experience to perform job applied for
• Dates of attendance / graduation
• Degree earned
• Degree major
• Helps to establish whether the applicant has the necessary training to perform the job applied for
• Issuing Agency
• Date of License Issuance
• Current Standing
• Ensures your applicant has the necessary licenses to meet State / Federal requirements
This report is highly recommended for applicants who will be driving company vehicles or those who will drive a personal vehicle for company business.
• Current license status
• Any moving violations
• Any Driving under the influence charges
• Accidents / Suspension / Revocation information
This report will show outstanding debts and key information pertaining to those debts, including regularity of payments and debts sent to collection agencies. It may also include past addresses and employer information. QPI uses a Peer Report, specially compiled for Pre-Employment purposes. This report is instantaneous.
• Provides valuable financial information on an applicant, especially useful in judging applicants for positions with financial dealings
• Provides insight on how an individual handles their financial matters
County level criminal searches, to date, are the most reliable source of criminal information. These searches are performed by directly accessing courthouse records containing the most up-to-date information available. County criminal searches include: felony and misdemeanor cases, convictions, non-convictions, open cases, and details of offenses and dispositions. Average turnaround time is 24-48 hours.
• Aids in meeting due diligence requirements
• Helps to avoid negligent hiring
• Minimizes employee theft
• FCRA compliant
These checks are done at the county level. Records can be searched by plaintiff or defendant. Reports list plaintiff, defendant, cause of action, date of filing, and disposition or current status. Average turnaround time is 24-48 hours.
• May uncover financial problems and character issues in a potential employee
• Shows how often an applicant is embroiled in legal matters and for what reasons
Charges involving federal law go through the United States District Courts. Examples of federal criminal charges include bank robbery, embezzlement, tax evasion, securities fraud, and drug trafficking. Records reported include conviction & non-convictions, open cases and details of offenses & dispositions. Average turnaround time is 24-48 hours.
• Reveals serious offenses
• Shows crimes that cross state lines
Federal civil records are held by the United States District Courts and include cases that involve allegations of violations of federal statutory or constitutional rights.
This is a nationwide search of Local, County, State and Federal Extraditable Warrants. This may include Misdemeanors or Felonies. This database is owned and maintained by a government agency. All law enforcement agencies do participate in the database. However, reporting is the sole responsibility of the state and agency in charge of the pending warrant. We make no warranty either expressed or implied to the accuracy or validity of the information provided. All information provided as is.
Direct integration to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) through the Employment Verification Program allows you to confirm legal "right to work" status of newly hired employees and receive a unique verification number from the DHS.
• Our streamlined process will make it easy and quick for you to fill out the forms correctly, consistently, and in compliance.
• In addition to the integration and electronic management process for any non-confirmations, the QPI system offers the value of generating electronic I-9s and storing the originals with responses for audits as needed.
While all counties are supposed to report to the state level, there can be instances where a conviction has been recorded at the county level, but not yet at the state level and some counties never report the information. The determination of when to conduct a statewide search is dictated by each customer.
NOTE: Statewide information is unavailable in some states.
• Felonies, Misdemeanor and Serious Traffic Offenses in ALL 100 counties in North Carolina. Searches are performed by last name, aka’s and maidens discovered in Past History Trace or given on application. Average turnaround time is 6 hours.
The NATIONAL DATABASE CRIMINAL search empowers you to search all available instant criminal records in ALL 50 states simultaneously. Data contained in this search can come from statewide repositories, local county information, departments of corrections, sex offender registries and Administration of Courts records.
This search contains criminal record information from various reporting agencies throughout a single state. Examples of sources that may contribute data are Department of Corrections, Administration of Courts, County Courts and Sex Offender Registries within a state.
* Description of Criminal Record Data-Sources available at www.qualifyingprofiles.com
Qualifying Profiles is a full service employment screening company dedicated to providing quality information at an affordable price.
We focus on three main objectives: accuracy, speed, and lowering costs. To this end we use cutting edge technology that allows our clients to order reports and view status as well as receive results by fax, email or online.
In addition, we get our information direct from sources which allows us to offer more cost-effective services, while at the same time providing quality information.
Our management team is experienced and well suited to bring you the best screening services in the Industry. We deliver these services through a number of channels including employment, care provider, and tenant screening.